There’s something I love about the beginning of a new month. I think it’s the feeling of being able to start fresh. So you might have noticed, I switched up my blog! I’m now using a different host site and I’m loving it. I believe this much better fits my needs and will continue to throughout my blogging journey.
I’ve also been big into setting goals recently and I think I’m going to make it a monthly thing. I believe that having goals (especially for me personally) helps me be the best version of myself I can possibly be. It sorta gives you that extra push to do something you really want to.
I’ve rounded up a few things that I want to really work towards this month.
- Starting off my morning right. I always feel so much happier and productive when I don’t snooze my alarm for an hour. I really want to work towards a reasonable wake up time, that way I can make the most out of my day.
- Eating nutritious food. Ever since being home from college, my body has been craving good, wholesome food. I especially love doing this for breakfast. My two favorite breakfast options at the moment are avocado toast with an egg and peanut butter banana toast…so yummy!
- Set time aside for me. Summer is the best time to relax and unwind from a crazy school year. So I really want to spend each part of my day doing something for myself. Whether that be blogging, reading, or even just enjoying some time outside, I think it so important to just spend a little time everyday doing something you love.
- Read. To go along with my last goal, I recently picked up All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda. I never had much time to read throughout the school year and I definitely want to change that this month.
- Spend less money. I’m constantly wanting to go shopping and buy new clothes and it’s definitely not a cheap hobby! Instead of resorting to buying new outfits, I want to create a new ones with pieces I already own.
I’m excited to work towards all these goals this month! What are some goals you have for yourself this month, summer, or even year? I’d love to hear! Here’s to the start of a great month!